Imperial goes all the way to prove nothing is impossible

‘I started off with no capital, no money, just these ideas..! I am a risk taker” were the words uttered by entrepreneur Ender Rence.  

Running a business and making it work is a big challenge and it takes courage to step out of the comfort zone, into the unknown.

It has been 3 years now since Ender quit employment in the formal sector and decided to team up with her husband to run a business of their own, called ‘Imperial Travel Service’.

Ever since they entered into the niche market of ‘meet and greet’, she says they haven’t regretted their decision.  ‘Gina, now I can rent a house with my own money for $2000.00, $3000.00, something which my previous employers couldn’t’, she says.

Ender & family 
Currently business is good and Ender has her business plans all laid up for the coming years.  'It is my aim to employ people to work for me in my business.  It is one way in which I can give back to my country, by providing employment for our people', Ender says.

Ender and her husband are currently doing a ‘meet and greet’ business in the tourism sector and are expanding their horizon. 

You can hear more of Ender's inspirational story through this link:  Ender Rence. Mp3. Audio


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VANUATU BIGGEST IMPORTER OF CANNED TUNA FROM SOLOMON ISLANDS

AUSTRALIA: A STEADFAST PARTNER AND FRIEND TO SOLOMON ISLANDS

HOW A TINY PROVINCE IN SOLOMON ISLANDS REACHES OUT TO AUSTRALIA